Mutually beneficial partner relationships
The Logic Group partner network facilitates relationships to a wide group of partner organisations across multiple industries and solution areas. Our partner network enables us to provide technology agnostic solutions to our clients.
The partner relationship is designed to be mutually beneficial to both The Logic Group and the partner, whether that be by creating new revenue opportunities for both parties, enchaning product and solution offerings, improving customer service available to clients, increasing the level of industry expertise, meeting industry standards and creating joint go to market strategies and thought leadership.
Key Partner Benefits
- Dedicated Support – All of our partners receive a dedicated Partner Account Manager to support their business
- Attractive Partner Commercials – We will tailor our commercial proposition to your business needs and aspirations
- Expert Support – Partnering with us enables you to tap into some of most knowledgeable people in the payment and loyalty industry
- Marketing Support – We offer our partners a wide range of marketing promotional opportunities to enhance our joint proposition and drive value
- Secure Payment Processing – The Logic Group is PCI and PA-DSS certified to the highest level and supports Verified by Visa, MasterCard Securecode and American Express Safekey, and has a range of fraud tools built in to help identify potential fraud risks to your customers’ business
- Input into our Product Direction and Strategy – We value all our partners opinions and suggestions which we use to help develop and enhance our solutions and services
Contact the Partner Team to discuss new partnership opportunities.