Join the winning team - Team Logic
At The Logic Group, we know that delivering our mission requires the commitment of our people – our greatest asset. We believe that competent and committed people are critical to our success. We aim to empower and encourage our people to produce outstanding results and to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities.
Team Logic encapsulates our value proposition for each employee from their first contact as a potential member of our team. Our goal is to create an environment in which all employees can fulfil their potential in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives. Team Logic comprises five key elements to select, motivate, engage, develop and reward our team.
- Team Selection – attracting and selecting the right individuals
- Playing Field – working environment where individuals can flourish
- Developing Performance – committed to self improvement
- Winning Strategy – serious about investing in career development
- Rewards – comprehensive rewards and benefits programme
The people we employ are at the heart of everything we do and so we aim to recruit the very best in talent. We offer challenging job roles that allow people to develop their capabilities, a great working environment, a highly competitive reward and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career in a challenging and ambitious industry sector.
The Logic Group Values
How we work is of great importance to us. It’s one of the attributes that helps make The Logic Group unique. Our success as a company is directly linked to our commitment to operate with integrity every day, in every way and by every employee in our company. At the core of how we work are our company values. Defined by our employees, endorsed by our management team, we expect all our people to live up to them. We’re proud that our values have shaped the healthy corporate culture we enjoy at The Logic Group.
Our values determine how we lead our organisation and how we interact with our stakeholders and are an integral part of everything we do:
- To exceed our clients' expectations
- To be considerate, respectful and responsive
- To act with integrity at all times
- To be open to new ideas and innovation
- To grow The Logic Group in a profitable and financially responsible manner
At The Logic Group, we are committed to recruiting and developing talent and to that end, we use a variety of recruitment methods, largely direct but also where appropriate, partnering with recruitment specialists on particular vacancies.
There are no vacancies currently available.